April 22, 2012. Starts at 9:00 am
Sheraton Bradley International Airport Hotel
1 Bradley International Airport. Windsor Locks, CT
Register and Learn More at http://www.ctreia.com/events.php?a=v&i=435
Bring A Guest For Free – After registering online, you will be able to bring a guest with you to this event free of charge. To take advantage of this offer:
1 – Click Here to go to event registration page (make sure you are logged into your CT REIA account).
2 – Click the box next to your name and the box underneath, to enter your guests’ name.
3 – In the promo code box, enter the promo code 22free.
4 – Click the continue button and you will not be charged an additional fee for your guest.
Discover Tax-Free Investment Strategies to Put You on the Fast Track to Unlimited Wealth. Discover what only 2% of Americans (the rich ones!) know about creating a fortune.
Equity University’s popular Tax-Free Wealth Seminar is bringing wealth-building experts to your city to reveal how you can:
* Make tax-free profits on your investments
* Qualify for large tax deductions – up to $54,500
* Keep your hard-earned assets safe by following IRS guidelines
* Discover innovative investment strategies that are working right now in all parts of the country (just wait until you hear some of the success stories!)
* Fund more deals than you thought possible by tapping into a nearly unlimited source of funding
* Make lasting, profitable connections with other like-minded investors in your area
Previous Attendees Rave about Equity University Events.
“The knowledge and assistance provided by Equity University is by far the most useful information that I have received while studying real estate” – Krystal Ancar, Fayetteville, Georgia
“Thank you for filling in the missing pieces.” – Fannie Botha, Jacksonville, Florida
Plus, each attendee receives over $350 worth of educational bonuses that will accelerate your tax-free wealth-building process!
Six CPE credits are also available.
Sign up Today and Reserve Your Seat at this Exclusive Educational Event! http://www.ctreia.com/events.php?a=v&i=435